IndigoMuse Knits

Monday, August 21, 2006

Not dead yet

Okay, I've endured some ribbing from my cyber and in the flesh friends as of late. "Are you still alive? Would it kill you to post just once this summer?" Apparently some bloggers in Richmond thought that I had met my maker :) Not yet, I can assure you that I'm still alive. The equation for the summer that has ruled my life is:

Two boys out of school for the summer + work kicking my arse (in a good way though) + several vacation trips + "Groundhog Day" laundry, house cleaning and cooking = very little personal time (aka blogging, knitting, etc.)

I'll be back in the saddle again after Labor Day when school starts, life returns to a routine and I sadly bid farewell to one of the best summers ever. So hang in there. I'll have some real posts soon. Lots to catch up on. Lots of photos. Lots of stories to tell. But still no buttercream.

10 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Nice to hear from you. Glad to know you're still alive. Hang in there, the end is soon near!

froggiemeanie said...

I was wondering about you the other day. I'm glad you haven't given up blogging for good. Looking forward to seeing more of you in September!

--Deb said...

Glad to hear you're still breathing!

jenifleur said...

Almost fell out of my chair when I saw your name bolded in Bloglines! Just kidding, glad to hear you're well and happy and look forward to Labor Day!

Robin said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!!
Boy, have I missed you...blogging and otherwise!
I don't know if you noticed but I did post a message about you!

Amy Boogie said...

I'm glad your summer has been good even if you haven't posted.

Nana Sadie said...

At least I knew you were alive, 'cause I SAW you a couple times! But geez. Have MISSED you!
Can't wait to hear all about your summer...
(((hugs)))

Robin said...

Mavis has been "tagged"!

Pam! said...

I've been checking ever since the Thursday night meeting to see if/when you'd post. There were lots of folks picking at you that night. It was great to meet you and hopefully we'll both be there in Sept.

Kimberly said...

Glad this has been one of your best summers!

Hoping the first week of school was a good week for you.

Always enjoy your posts!