IndigoMuse Knits

Monday, May 24, 2010

Long time gone

*Singing the Dixie Chicks song Long Time Gone*

Yes, I've been away from the blog. I'm not entirely sure anyone read it anymore or has really missed me so I have mixed emotions about blogging. I get real time feedback from peeps on Twitter and sometimes on the Ravelry forums but not much feedback on the blog. I don't need tons of comments but it is nice to know if its read or even missed. Lack of comments = not missed in my book and therefore, I haven't posted.

Anyhoo, I've been busy with the now 6 month old puppy. Her name is Twinkle and she's tons of fun, laid back and crazy all in one.

Don't take my picture Did someone say Bacon? Twinkle after her first visit to our vet Zee spinning wheel, it puts me to sleep...

King Thing is (finally) on a weightloss adventure and has been very successful. Thing 1 is driving, has a job, a very lovely girlfriend and will be a senior next year...

Thing 1 and his girlfriend headed to 2010 Prom #2

Thing 2 had an amazing 1st year in public school and is getting ready for high school next year. Eeep! Beach season is upon us this weekend after a very long and trying winter. We took our first cruise with Royal Carribean to Cozumel and Belize in April. What a blast! No one got sea sick and we're dying to go again. I'm still knitting and spinning and have my job.

Closeup of Bee Sweet 3 Brandywine pinned out and blocking Stansborough Grey Handspun singles

I really miss my real life spinning and knitting friends but it seems like life has been crazy for everyone. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect with many of you this summer. If you want to keep up with me, I'm on Twitter (theindigomuse) and would love to visit with you there too. Don't be a stranger. Stop by and say "Hi".

8 comments:

Keowdie said...

I miss you when you're away!

It's good to hear that things are going well for you & the Things!

Nikki said...

of course you're missed!! (but blogging really does take back seat doesn't it?)

Glad to hear things are going well! Hope to see you one Thursday! :)

Nikki said...

oh! and Miss Twinkle?? Stinkin' adorable!!!

Nana Sadie said...

I miss you, here, bunches!!!
LOVE Twinkle, what a sweetie...and congrats to both boys, and to King Thing! Weight loss is a challenge, so I'm glad he's being successful!

Technically, I'm on Twitter, but not so much in reality. I just don't *get* it...I really prefer the blogs...(just call me old-fashioned!)
(((hugs)))

Kris/knittingmonster said...

Ok, I've been a lurker for some time now and I check back periodically for updates. It's good to hear from you again and hope to keep hearing from you. I understand the busy part, especially with kids and their activities. Keep blogging...we do want to hear from you now and again.

ampoule led e14 said...

thank for sharing this nice post ,
useful and worth-full content shared here ..
thanks
ampoule led e14

Unknown said...

If you're attempting to lose weight then you certainly have to get on this totally brand new tailor-made keto meal plan.

To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, cost-efficient, and fun.

Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto meal plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan.

Content Soul said...

Good Content Writing can be seen in this article.