IndigoMuse Knits

Friday, August 24, 2007

Birthday Boy





On this day, eleven years ago, after two miscarriages, lots of tears and angst and going two weeks past my due date, Thing 2 was born to the Muse family. What a wondrous gift, my boys are. I certainly shouldn't take them for granted though I know I'm guilty of doing so. This year, my "baby" enters middle school. Where has the time flown to? He is my little chef, artist, naturalist, quasi-vegetarian. Happy birthday, sweet boy. I hope they keep getting better and better every year.

10 comments:

WandaWoman said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

Robin said...

Happy B-day!!

Nana Sadie said...

I've met your "sweet boy" and agree he is all that and more! Have a great day!!! Think 2 AND Mom & Dad!
(((hugs)))

jane said...

Congratulations! What a cutie pie! Jane

Nikki said...

Awww... congratulations AND Happy Birthday Thing 2! :)

emmy said...

Happy Birthday! It does go by so quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to that cute boy! And congrats on being published : )
Way to go!!

Vouray said...

Happy Bday to an adorable boy!

Keowdie said...

Happy Birthday to Thing 2!

And Happy Momiversary to you... for the day you became a Mommy, again!

Mary said...

Cute boy! Happy Birthday to him! :-)