IndigoMuse Knits

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Frenchie Photos

Well, I finally got around to posting Frenchie pics. This bag is growing on me. It is a big bag though expecially when I'm used to carrying a wristlet. Anyway, here are a few pics of my beau:

  • Jean Pierre - Fini
    Finished Jean Pierre

  • Unfelted Jean Pierre, lounging on the beach
    Jean Pierre (unfelted) lounging at the beach

  • Close up of JP's handles
    Close up of JP's handles

    And a snapshot of the beginnings of "Le Bleu" on the beach
  • Le Bleu

    Had to put Le Bleu on hold for a couple of days while I work on some secret pal projects. I spend some serious dollars this afternoon and I'm not finished yet. I'm so glad that people are starting to receive gifts from their pals. This so much fun. I got the sweetest ecard from my pal yesterday :) It does my heart good to see everyone having such a good time.

    I'm preparing for the big move. Time to pack everything for one last time. If it wasn't for this yummy stuff - Maggie Moo's Ice Cream
  • Maggie Moo's I'd be a huge ball of stress. However, I've gained probably 5 pounds in the last couple of weeks thanks to Maggie. Mmmmmm, Better Batter mixed with Oreos!

    I'm planning to be MIA for the next couple of days. I'm going to the Lake with some girlfriends Friday and Saturday to lounge in the sun and ride Jet Skis. And then Saturday night, I'm going to a supper club Luau with some of my other chick friends. Nothing to do but drink, knit and hang out. A great way to blow off some steam before I deal with uprooting the family again. I hope that the weather holds out...

  • No comments: