IndigoMuse Knits

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Wonderful Weekend

What a wonderful weekend! I spent half of the time on the Lake, sipping margaritas and lounging in the sun with my girls, the other half with the family, laughing with good friends. Life is very good right now. I certainly can't complain. Blessings abound!

The big move is Wednesday. We did the walkthrough on the house Friday and everything is in order. I can't wait to get in. I'm finally getting excited. Jacuzzi tub, here I come!!!

Here's my little photo that I generated online (thanks for the link, Pixiestikz). Yup, that's a cup o'Joe permanently affixed to my hand, too.

  • Indigo Muse Photo

    Almost finished with "Le Bleu" while at the lake. Forgot to take pictures of him though. I guess I was too busy taking pics of my gurlz. I've already lost a couple of things that I bought for my secret pal - boo hiss! I know it will turn up, when is the question though. I want to get a package in the mail before I move or who knows when I'll get something out to her. Everyone seems to be having a good time with the KRSP program. Packages are starting to arrive and we all feel like little kids again. I find that I can't go into a store without looking for something for my pal. I want to spoil her rotten but also need to exercise control. That's so hard to do when you're having fun! Until tomorrow...

  • 1 comment:

    Marlene said...

    Just dropping by to say a quick hello and thank you for adding your blog address to the thread on KR.