IndigoMuse Knits

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Viva La France

I'm plodding along with "Jean Pierre", the French Market bag. This was what he looked like a couple of days ago...

  • Jean Pierre, the French Market Bag
    We've spent so much time together over the past few days - a knit in at the LYS in the rain, the playground, waiting while the kids finish music camp for the day. What will I do when I'm finished with him? I guess I'll just have to make another one. If this bag turns out like I want it to, I might have to keep it for myself. I'm going to the beach this weekend and hope to start another one while there. I'm making the best of my time considering that in two weeks we'll be moving for the third time and final time and I won't get much knitting in since every spare moment will be spent unpacking. Jean Pierre is growing on me. I love the colors. Wait till ya see the handles - oo la la!

    The KR Secret Pals program starts Monday. I'm going to spend some of my travel time working on formatting the profiles and pulling out the monthly vs. quarterly profiles to make sure that everyone is matched up properly. I had a nightmare that I incorrectly matched everyone up. I think that I've just spent one too many evenings on this project. I will be glad once things get started. I found a couple of cute things for my pal while Father's Day shopping. So many ideas, so little time. I can't wait to get started. I'm going to have my kids be my delegate and pick my person for me so that I really want to be surprised. We'll gotta wrap up work for the day so that we can leave town tonight. Looking forward to some fun in the sun!

  • No comments: